Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Cab Sharing Opportunities
Sessions by Title and Facilitator(s)
The Best Educational Ideas in the World
Facilitators: Gary S. Stager, Ph.D.
Thoughts to consider:
1. Focus your efforts on people, not the system.
2. Collaborate - build your network continuously, using all the methods you can
3. Focus on using technology to construct knowledge, as opposed to merely doing work.
4. Develop ways to insulate (or isolate) tech innovators from the mainstream, as much as possible
5. Customize; resist efforts to standardize
6. Be entrepreneurial; look beyond what seem to be the givens
7. Document success every way you can; don't be shy about spreading the word
8. Find and enjoy things in addition to your work that enguage your enthusiasm
9. Relax - recognize that nearly all of today's schools are fundamentally incompatible with the stiill-to-be defined nature of learning in our technological age
10. It is productive to view ourselves as "slightly subsbversive" and "creatively insubordinate"
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"