Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
Pages and Files
Cab Sharing Opportunities
Sessions by Title and Facilitator(s)
Call For Sessions
EduCon 2.0 is both a conversation and a conference.
And it is
a technology conference. It is an education conference. It is a School 2.0 conference. It is, hopefully, an innovation conference where we want to come together, both in person and virtually, to discuss the future of schools. We are looking for people to present ideas, facilitate conversations, and share best practice.
The Axioms / Guiding Principles of EduCon 2.0:
1) Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members.
2) Our schools must be about co-creating -- together with our students -- the 21st Century Citizen.
3) Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
4) Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate and collaborate.
5) Learning can -- and must -- be networked.
Call For Conversations
Please think about what the audience / focus of your session (this can fall into more than one):
All School Levels
Conference proposals are due Nov. 1st. Please submit proposals via Survey Monkey --
Call for Conversations
All proposals should include:
Conversational Focus / Main Idea / Presentation (in 250 words or less):
Conversational Practice --
How will you make this an conversation, not just a presentation? Skypecast? Conversational Protocols? Building a wiki together? For more ideas, visit Stephanie Sandifer's post on
Conference 2.0 Resources
or the wiki page
Conversation Website (Optional):
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"